We Treat Your Privacy Seriously. All personal information is treated as strictly confidential to Deepsy and its affiliates. It will never be sold or bartered or otherwise transferred to a 3rd party, without your express permission. This section details what information Deepsy collects, why it is collected and how that information may be used. Collection Of Information. In order to utilise some aspects of this website, Deepsy may require you to provide a certain amount of information. This includes information required to create an ID (such as your name and email address) and preference information (likes/dislikes), as well as information about your business activities (as provided by you). We use this information to provide you with a service or a better online experience. In order to better understand how our customers use this site, we also collect and analyse aggregate information about our site users. This includes, but is not limited, to such things as what time of day they visit the site, what browser they use and what pages they visit. No personal or other information that may be used to identify you is included in this analysis. Deepsy logs all activity and maintains audit trails of usage of this site. We use this information in the detection and prevention of fraud and other malicious activities. Deepsy will not send a “spam” or unsolicited email or SMS, nor will Deepsy provide your details to a third party, unless you have given us permission to do so. Use Of Your Information. The personal information collected is used for the purposes for which you have provided it, and might be further used for statutory or other legitimate purposes only. As an example, if you make use of our service contact form on our website, we will use the information you provided in the first place to respond to your service request. We might further use that information to improve the quality of our customer service process. Lawfulness of the processing is one of the main principles relating to the processing of your personal information – we apply the following legal processing grounds:
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests – for example, to improve the quality of our products and Services;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or that is otherwise lawful under the applicable data protection laws;
- with your given consent.
- Administering our relationship with you and our business, such as providing and managing your access to and use of our Services. This processing is necessary for the performance of a contract;
- Improving our Services and developing new products, such as inviting you to participate in surveys or to personalize your experience with our Services. This processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests;
- Marketing, such as providing you with marketing or advertising communications that we think you may be interested in. This processing is with your given consent or for our legitimate interests;
- Recruiting, such as assessing job applicants. This processing is in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract or with your given consent;
- Providing online communities, such as making chat rooms, forums, message boards, or news groups available to you. This processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or our legitimate interests. Please remember that any information disclosed in these forums is public. We encourage you to exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these forums, as this information is made available to other users. Do not disclose information in these public forums that might be considered confidential or proprietary or that you do not wish to be publicly available or that you are prohibited from disclosing.
- Other general business support purposes, including but not limited to procurement, financial and fiscal management, risk and compliance management, and external reporting. This processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or that is otherwise lawful under the applicable data protection laws or for our legitimate interests.